Monday, April 1, 2013

Review: Restaurants

If you know me, then you will know that I live in New Orleans, a... vibrant city. But if you're gonna visit or if you're here already, here are some places that will make your standards so high that even salmon won't do:

*NOTE: The numbers have nothing to do with the rating of the restaurants... they are just a way of listing them

1. Cowbell
     You can visit this lively place at 8801 Oak Street in New Orleans, LA. Their slogan? Eat Happy. May favorite quote from them, though, is "Locally World Famous." You gotta love 'em! Their food just... It's like eating a delicious angel for lunch and dinner. When you go to Cowbell, it's like going to heaven for an hour.

2. Houston's
       This place isn't so relaxed. It's pretty intense, all fancy-like and stuff. You can reach 'em at 1755 St. Charles Ave. They have live jazz playing and while you wait (there is almost always a wait) you can watch the chefs do their magic! The food here is as good as Cowbell's, but maybe, just maybe, a teensy-tiny bit better.

3. Taqueria Corona
      Mexican food... YUM! 5932 Magazine Street is where they are, or one of their locations. This is the place that I normally go, and good God, it is GREAT (though I always order the same thing because I'm me). 



So that's all I got in me today. There are many good restaurants in New Orleans and Louisiana in general, but these are 100% my top three. I hope this has helped those of you out there who have no idea where to go because everything seems so good :)
If your opinion is different from mine and you think Reginelli's is better or Ninja is better, I'm not saying that they aren't. I'm just saying that these are my favorites and you should try 'em. I'm not saying that your thoughts are stupid or anything. 
Someone told me that I was "forcing" them to do some stuff because of my blog and they were complaining about the stuff that I said. For example the "smartish-boringish" stunt, they didn't like it because they thought that I was implying them. I wasn't... I was implying that group in general, and if you're in it, I'm sorry, but I doubt you would have a dog. Maybe a cat would better suit you...

1 comment:

  1. Sorry the the font color got messed up! The gray just decided to kill itself...

    ReplyDelete