Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Making Puffs ~ Puff Blanket

If you look to a later post, you'll see the infamous puff blanket, which took up about half my day yesterday to make, and that was just a fourth of it.

But if you are like a me from about a year ago, whenever someone asked me how to make a puff (even then, I had this blog, but it had nothing on it :P ) I wouldn't know how to answer them. So I was super happy when my friend Chen Chen (happy birthday to her! ) told me how to make those amazin' little puffers in a matter of seconds.

So here are the instructions that I got from the birthday girl:


What you'll need:

Scissors
Yarn (and lots of it!)
   You can have many different colors and make a puff that is multicolored.


Instructions:

1. Cut off about 4 inches of yarn from your skien
2. Take the skien and wrap the yarn around your fingers, loosely
3. Cut the yarn when you think there is enough yarn
4. Take your yarn-ball off of your hand and place the 4-inch-yarn in the middle of it
5. Tie the yarn-ball with the yarn-strip
6. Cut the loops


DONE!

On reading this again, I realized just how confusing it seems. To make it easier here are some pictures. The number below them shows the step number that it is representing:


2

5

6



No comments:

Post a Comment