Saturday, April 6, 2013

Goin' Green

Hey guys! Sorry about the lackage of new posts ~ just been busy lately! But here's a post for those of you who are crazy about the earth, just like me :)

If you are someone who likes recycled plastic pens or used cardboard boxes, this is the notebook for you!
Pistachio is one of the most earth-friendly notebooks on the planet: it's printed with soy ink, 100% recycled paper, it's processed chlorine free, and the cardboard-like covers are also recycled and recyclable! How amazing, right?
These Canadian books are pretty awesome, and 100% earth friendly. I'm pretty sure even the metal used for the spiral has something good for the earth in store...

But there is a downer with these earth-friendly little packages: the price. For my 6x9 notebook, I had to pay a whoppin' $11.95.
I guess because I'm used to the cheap-o ones you get in the $ section in Target, this seems like a lto to swallow. But the pages are nice and thick, and there are a lot of them!

So I really think that this is the most amazing notebook there.

But if you haven't found this out yet, I am totally in love with writing and reading, so I am constantly looking for and buying new notebooks!

The cover ~ I added stickers and wrote on it :(

What the lines of the pages look like

The back cover

Ignore the 2nd notebook... Sorry about that -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment