Monday, April 1, 2013

Please Think of This:

Hey y'all, this just came into my head: copying. If you know away from my blog and Pinterest, you would know that I never think of the phrase "Copying is the best form of flattery" or something like that. No. I think that it is a stupid thing and that anyone who does it can go straight to... you know... there.
But seriously, please remember that. If you have a website or Instagram or Pinterest and you take a picture of something that you have done from my blog, please be considerate of my feelings and the amount of time I took to come up with that pattern or that idea. If you really feel like copying, go do it at school and get an F on your exams... Really, I love flattery, tell me I'm amazing, PLEASE, but don't go off and say "Oh yeah, Jim, I created this dog cape all on my own! I mean, the idea was all mine and so was the pattern!"
UGH! If you do that I will be on your doorstep with a sledgehammer. I'm not kidding...

So please take this to heart, and if you have then I love you and if you haven't I will take your heart and put it in there for you :P

No comments:

Post a Comment