Monday, April 1, 2013

Out of Halloween Candy?

I hate to break it to you hard-core Christians out there, but I only have one motive for Easter, and it isn't going to a sermon... Replenishing my candy stock! Every since January I my hidden shoebox filled with delightful goodies has been empty (mainly due to the fact that my brother knows where it is). Now, the time has come to get as many little eggies as possible to replenish and fill that 13 x 9 shoebox!

For once, I am going to tell you something that has almost (note: I did say ALMOST) nothing to do with crafting anything! It's a Grace record! Anyhoozie-moozie, if you take a 15 minute trip to Target right now, I will bet my imaginary Mercedes that they have tons of eggs, and that your familia is going to buy some (unless you are like my family and save EVERYTHIN'). But what happens to those eggs afterwards? Usually, I just put them in a bag, but never find them again. Now, though, not only am I finding them... they are helping me find other things!

Organizing isn't my forte. Neither is baking (just ask those cookies I burnt for Santa last last December... this Dec. I just decided to buy some from the almost-world-famous Sam's) or listening or printing. But with the help of the little eggies that give you candy, I finally know where all of my bobby pins are!

When you're done with egg hunting, there are probably going to be three types of eggs left:
1. Normal-sized and plain
2. Large-sized and plain
3. Strange and interesting designs

I love pastels, and since my family is big, we had enough eggs for me to be picky about the color, size, and design. I took all of the large pastel-y ones (the ones you want are highlighted in the list above). You may not be like me and want some with patterns... I just thought that they would attract way too much attention!

Well, I put stuff in the eggs and they are like my little organizing helpers! Use old egg cartons to hold a bunch together and you can have a magical, wonderful room!
(If you are using large eggs, you might not be able to put them in old cartons ~ they might not fit!)


I may have spelled "tacks" incorrectly :P

These hold my paper clips and rubber bands

No comments:

Post a Comment