Monday, April 1, 2013

Goodbye Freedom :(

Well, this was wonderful... being able to post so many times a day I felt like I might be boring you (which I probably am)...
But the last break of the year is over and I still have exams to study for and things to do besides blog, sadly. So for the next 5 days, don't think I've completely disappeared from the face of the Earth. Rather, I'm stuck in school or busy swimmin' my teeny heart out!
So while I love those of you who actually take the time out of your day to read the words that I ramble on about, I have other pressing matters, and I think you'll be busy enough with your normal day stuff and the projects that I've lovingly ( :P ) given you... Hahaha, I'm kidding! Happy April Fool's Day!

Of course I'm going to blog, even if I have a project due the next day! I am so boring that I will use this blog as a way to procrastinate (don't we all?).

So until tomorrow...

Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment