Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Let's Talk Love

We all know the famous and wonderful Taylor Swift, right? She pours her blonde heart out for the world to listen to. Now I know it's been a whole good part of a while since she's released her new album, Red, but I thought that it would be nice to know what you're thinkin' of this country rocker.
I just wanted to write this post because everyone I know has mixed feelings about this girl and I wanted to know if it's just me rubbing off on them or if this is the norm for all of America and possibly Europe :P

But I just wanted to ask those of you who really are in love with this girl "Why?"
I mean, she has had about a million boyfriends in the past 10 years... Now for you hardcore fans who are saying "But she only dated 5!" here's a little something: If she only dated 5 in the past 10 years, that means that every boy probably inspired her with one album apiece. That doesn't sound like a healthy relationship. And plus, why is she even dating a guy if she "Knew he was trouble"?

Anyway, sorry you had to read this little rant by me, I guess I needed to get it out of me system. I mean, only a few people can put up with their friends singing Red for hours on end at a par-tay, right?

And I mean, does this girl really know about the love she sings about in every song? Love is something that you find only once in a lifetime. And that person that you love is your soulmate. It seems as though the way Taylor dear sees it is that she has about 18 of 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment