Sunday, March 31, 2013

A Family Reunion

Sort of. Due to my amazin' skills and super intellectual ability, I can tell you that not everyone was present and accounted for at my house for Easter.


The Teens:
  They were doing their own thing. And that only means one thing: they were on their various   iTouches, iPhones, regular phones, iPads, and other electronics, totalling up to over $2000. Bless one of them; he actually brought a book... which was also left at my house on accident because he was too busy on his phone.

The "Young Ones:"
    What were they doing? The only thing that 3 9-and-unders could decide on and agree on: Minecraft. This wonderful game can be on your iPad with the simple payment of $6.99. With it that "cheap" each one of them had their own.

Me:
     What do you think I was doing?? EXERCISING? Ha! No. I was stuffing myself like a turkey during Thanksgivin'

The "Old Ones:"
     Telling ghost stories. Stories of their lives. Talking. Eating. Reading. Talking... What else?



So in the end almost nobody actually had any social interaction...

Maybe, just maybe, we shouldn't keep on making new inventions. Maybe for once Apple can take a break and be happy with their stuff. In fact, I'd rather have an old phone that you can drop a bazillion times without it breaking than a new iPhone that, with one fatal drop, will die and never turn on again.

No comments:

Post a Comment