Saturday, May 25, 2013

ROAD TRIP!

Here's the sad but true deal ~ I haven't been posting up as many posts as I would like. In fact, I've tried, but then I get side-tracked with the deadlines and the projects... But now that summer is here, you can expect more pics, sentences, and words!! :)

But along with summer comes vacation! Just recently my family and I took a road trip in our new-ish car named Neville (who is a Nissan Pathfinder) all the way to the Smoky Mountains in Tennessee... We camped for two days and stayed in hotels for 3 :P
So here are some pictures of our wonderful trip!! I highly recommend going there ~ it is so beautiful and majestic... you just want to stay there forever (another plus is that it is always fairly cool).

Sorry... The picture quality isn't very good :(

A forest on the mountains :)

A beautiful creek



On the mountains...



A cabin built on the mountain

A view of the Smokies 





No comments:

Post a Comment